Reading time: 2 minutes
Fashion is ever changing, that’s why being aware of trends has become a necessity so as not to be left behind. We’re going to tell you what people will be wearing this autumn-winter.
The trends you won’t want to miss
Maxi garments, bright colours, fabrics we’ve never thought of and much more is what the great designers have brought to the catwalks for us this season. Want to find out more? Read on.
There are several notable characteristics in women’s clothing:
• Fringes are in fashion. You’ll find them on all kinds of garments, from classic shirts to the most original skirts. They’ve been very popular at Milan Fashion Week, so start thinking about what you can combine them with.
• The check print is back. The best thing about this trend is that it’s timeless and it can also be easily combined. Include black and red squares in your outfit to be truly on trend.
• Giant coats have arrived to combat the cold, especially in camel and grey tones. Here, the “the bigger the better” is going to be in fashion.
• Red evening dresses have never gone out of style, right? Well this year it will be the favourite colour to wear to all the big events.
• Ruffled shirts won’t be missing from your closet. Ideal for any situation, they’ll become the perfect garment for going to the office if you have a slightly more informal event afterwards.
For men, these are the trends you should know about:
• Denim is going to be hot this season in men’s wardrobes. Not being able to wear denim on denim is now a thing of the past. This year you can wear all the denim you want.
• Suits in chocolate colour will be your best friend. They can be worn on any occasion and you can also combine them with the accessories you want.
• This season, men’s bags are here to stay. You can choose the size you like best and combine it with all your looks. Of course, keep in mind that the smallest ones are in fashion.
• A biker jacket never goes out of style and this year’s not going to be an exception. The style of the world of motorbikes is going to triumph this season. Fill your wardrobe with these types of garments.
• The cable-knit sweater will also be one of your basics. Warm and perfect for your outfits.
Go trendy this autum-winter
Now you know the fashion trends of this season, start thinking about your next purchases and make your wish list so you don’t forget anything.