Return and exchange policy
Do I have to pay to return or exchange an item?
Returns and exchanges are free of charge in Spain and for most European countries. The remaining countries will be charged a fee of 22.20 euros for any return.
- The European countries with free returns are: Spain, Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, Finland, France, United Kingdom, Gibraltar, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, Portugal, Netherlands, Sweden, Vatican, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Croatia, Hungary, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia and San Marino.
- All other countries will have to pay 22,20 euros for any return + customs charges, these will be deducted from the amount to be returned.
How many days do I have to exchange or return an item?
You have the right to exchange or return an item within 30 days of receiving the order confirmation email. FERENT reserves the right to deny out of time requests for refunding or items found in a different condition than they were on the day they were delivered.
How can I exchange or return an item?
- Go to ‘RETURNS’ in the bottom menu of our website. You will be redirected to the following page: https://ferent.outvio.com/es. From here you can access the ‘OUTVIO’ platform for managing shipments.
- To enter ‘OUTVIO’ you must register with the same e-mail address as when you made the purchase and enter the password of your choice.
- Once you are on the ‘OUTVIO’ website, follow the instructions provided to request the return.
- OUTVIO’ will send a label to your e-mail. Print it out and put it in the package you want to return.
- Once you have printed the label and you have stuck it correctly on the outside of the package, ‘OUTVIO’ will send you a carrier to collect your order in a maximum period of 24-48h.
- Once we receive the package and after reviewing the product, the item or items will be refunded through the same payment method used in your purchase in a maximum time estimated 10-14 days, depending on your bank.
- Returns in the Showroom Studio of Ferent.shop: In the same way that you can pick up your order in the Showroom Studio of FERENT, there is also the option of returning your order in this same space. Our Showroom Studio is located at Calle Casanova 191, 08036, Barcelona.
How do I make a size change?
- To make a size change, you must return the item you do not want and buy the product you want again.
- Once you buy the new product, we will send it to you.
- When we receive the product that you do not want, we will refund the money through the same payment method.
- You will have to make the return following the instructions detailed above in “RETURNS”.
- Changes the size in the Showroom Studio: In the same way that you can collect your order in our Showroom Studio, there is also the option of making a change of size in this same space. If you want to make sure we have the size or model you are looking for, write to us at email@example.com or WhatsApp +34 607 564 329. Our Showroom Studio is located at Calle Casanova 191, 08036, Barcelona.
Where can I find my receipt?
The purchase ticket together with the order confirmation e-mail is important to have it located since it is from its reception that the 30 days period begins to make the return or size change. You will find this purchase ticket attached to the e-mail you will receive when you make your purchase or in the My Account section accessing the details of the purchase in question.
Can I exchange or return any item?
Yes, as long as they are in perfect condition and with their corresponding labels attached. Keep in mind the following exceptions:
- Bathing clothes: must include the hygiene sticker.
- Underwear: underwear items will not be exchanged or returned.
- Accessories: must include their original packaging.
- Footwear: must have to be returned with the box in perfect condition.
When will I receive my refund?
You will receive your refund through the same payment method you used in a maximum estimated time of 10-14 days, depending on your banking institution.
If the customer’s return is refused he/she will not be entitled to receive a refund. Upon request, and by replying to the same email, the customer may re-purchase the returned products, at his own expense, within 10 days of receiving the refusal of the return and the relevant reasons. Otherwise, Ferent is entitled to retain the returned products, as well as the amount already paid for the purchase.