What are my delivery options?
We ship worldwide. You can receive the order at the address you choose, address, work, you decide. There is also the option of picking up the order at the FERENT Showroom Studio at Calle Casanova 191, 08036, Barcelona.
- Tuesday – Thursday: 10:00 a.m./ 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m./ 8:00 p.m.
- Monday – Friday: 10:00 a.m./ 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m./ 7:00 p.m.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The delivery date may vary depending on the shipping method in use. We know you do not like to wait when you do online shopping, all our shipments are express worldwide. If you are from Barcelona, you have the option of having it shipped the same day and received in a few hours or even in a few minutes.
- Barcelona: We can deliver the order the same day if the order is placed before 18h from Monday to Friday, except holidays.
- Peninsula: All packages made before 13h will leave the same day and will arrive in 24-48 hours working days. In some parts of Spain we also deliver on Saturdays. You also have the option of delivery the next day before 14h. Everything is easy. Your order will arrive very fast, we assure you.
- Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla and Portugal: All packages made before 13h will leave the same day and will be delivered in 72h, from 1 to 3 working days.
- Europe and rest of the world: All packages shipped before 1:00 p.m. will be shipped the same day and will arrive within 2 to 5 working days.
Do I have to pay a delivery charge?
If you are from the city of Barcelona and you want to receive the order the same day from Monday to Friday it has a price of 6€.
If you are from the Peninsula and you want your order to arrive in 24h and delivered before 14 pm, the shipping has a fixed price of 5,50€.
- Spain / Portugal: Costs for purchases over € 200 are FREE. Costs for purchases under € 200:
- Peninsula: € 4.95.
- Balearic Islands: € 5.95.
- Canary Islands: € 9.45 *.
- Ceuta and Melilla: € 9.45 *.
* Shipments to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla are subject to an additional charge, customs procedures and special taxes. Shipments to the Canary Islands include freight and the corresponding export DUA. It is important to note that said shipment will be subject to the additional payment of the import DUA and the payment of the corresponding IGIC (7% of the value declared on the invoice) at the time of delivery. These and other derived customs expenses will be the buyer’s responsibility, in any case. FERENT undertakes to carry out the procedures and prepare the necessary documentation for the corresponding customs management.
- Europe * and Morocco:
- Costs for purchases over € 300: FREE.
- Costs for purchases under € 300: € 9.45.
* Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, the Netherlands, Sweden, Vatican, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Croatia, Hungary, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, San Marino.
- Rest of Europe and the world:
- Costs for purchases over € 500: FREE.
- Costs for purchases less than € 500: € 15.95.
Can I track the status of my order?
Yes, you can see the updated status of your order in real time. To do this, access the “My Orders” section of your account.
What is the shipping process for FERENT?
We will send you an order confirmation email and another one including the tracking number and link to the site where you can follow the progress of the delivery team. You will receive a further SMS or email from the driver informing you of the delivery.