What are my delivery options?
We ship worldwide. You can receive the order at the address you choose, address, work, you decide. There is also the option of picking up the order at the FERENT Showroom Studio at Calle Casanova 191, 08036, Barcelona.
- Tuesday – Thursday: 10:00 a.m./ 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m./ 8:00 p.m.
- Monday – Friday: 10:00 a.m./ 2:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m./ 7:00 p.m.
How long will my order take to be delivered?
The delivery date may vary depending on the shipping method in use. We know you do not like to wait when you do online shopping, so all of our deliveries are express (24-48 hours) and international. If you are from Barcelona, you have the option of having it shipped the same day and received in a few hours or even in a few minutes.
- Barcelona: We can deliver the order the same day if the order is placed before 7pm from Monday to Friday, except holidays. (You have to indicate it at checkout and you can also write in “Order Notes” at what time or time slot do you want the package to be delivered).
- Spain: All packages made before 3pm will leave the same day and will arrive in 24-48 hours on working days. In some parts of Spain it is also delivered on Saturdays.
- Europe and rest of the world: All packages made before 1:30 p.m. will leave the same day and will arrive in 24-48 hours on working days.
Do I have to pay a delivery charge?
If you are from the city of Barcelona and you want to receive the order the same day from Monday to Friday it has a price of 6€.
- Spain / Portugal: Costs for purchases over € 150 are FREE. Costs for purchases under € 150:
- Peninsula: € 4.95.
- Balearic Islands: € 5.95.
- Canary Islands: € 9.45 *.
- Ceuta and Melilla: € 9.45 *.
* Shipments to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla are subject to an additional charge, customs procedures and special taxes. Shipments to the Canary Islands include freight and the corresponding export DUA. It is important to note that said shipment will be subject to the additional payment of the import DUA and the payment of the corresponding IGIC (7% of the value declared on the invoice) at the time of delivery. These and other derived customs expenses will be the buyer’s responsibility, in any case. FERENT undertakes to carry out the procedures and prepare the necessary documentation for the corresponding customs management.
- Europe * and Morocco:
- Costs for purchases over € 300: FREE.
- Costs for purchases under € 300: € 9.45.
* Andorra, Austria, Belgium, Germany, Denmark, Finland, France, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco, the Netherlands, Sweden, Vatican, Bulgaria, Switzerland, Cyprus, the Czech Republic, Estonia, Croatia, Hungary, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Latvia, Malta, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovenia, Slovakia, San Marino.
- Rest of Europe and the world:
- Costs for purchases over € 500: FREE.
- Costs for purchases less than € 500: € 15.95.
Can I track the status of my order?
Yes, you can see the updated status of your order in real time. To do this, access the “My Orders” section of your account.
What is the shipping process for FERENT?
We will send you an order confirmation email and another one including the tracking number and link to the site where you can follow the progress of the delivery team. You will receive a further SMS or email from the driver informing you of the delivery.